Rules and Timing for Tournament
Northeast Florida Marlin Association Swordfish Tournament August 18 and 19 , 2018
1. The Northeast Florida Marlin Association Swordfish Tournament will be held Saturday August 11 and 12 with Captains meeting Friday August 10
2. Each boat will be eligible to weigh 2 Swordfish and submit pictures for release points. Minimum length - 50 inches (tip of lower jaw to fork of tail) straight measurement, not curved over the body.
3. Points are awarded based on weight with one point per pound for legal fish. Verified releases are 30 points, boat with most points wins.
4. Photographing and Releasing Fish: To qualify as a "Released" fish, a video or digital photograph(s) of the fish must be submitted and clear enough for tournament director to id fish. It must also contain a time and date. It is highly recommended that a video be taken.
5. You can leave from the Inlet of your choice b... - Read More